Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Mean To Me...

I found you in the center of a place
I have never known.
I revealed to you a part of me
That I have never shown. 
It truly was a field of dreams 
in which I held you in my arms.
I'm forced to pull you close
I'm captivated by your charm.

Hand in hand we stand
Over of city of lights.
Your touch comforts me
as if I felt it every night.
You have done everything right
In this enchanted evening.
I can't explain the smile
That your presence brings to me.
I can't explain the feeling
that has enveloped me.
But I can explain 
all of what you mean to me.

You mean to me that...

There is someone to think of as the sun rises.

There is someone to dream of when sleep entices.

There is someone to discover what makes love so timeless.

A poem. Fr.

No comments: